20 - 30 Years
1.Heading finance functions including determining financial objectives and facilitating internal financial control
2.Planning and strategies growth of the company
3.Raising working capital & loans, monitoring the Finance
4.Managing fund raising and fulfilling on-going funding requirement of the company with debt, equity & vendor funding
5.Ensuring compliance with respect to monthly Service Tax, TDS, and VAT and; ensuring timely submission of statutory returns and completion of assessments for direct and indirect taxation
6. Performing analytical review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control systems for conducting audits
7. Managing long term & short term finance, fund management and healthy relations with them Designing cost systems and controls and streamlining the accounting process
8. Interacting with Internal Auditor
9. Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz. monthly profitability, Product profitability, Plant & Branch performance, age-wise analysis of debtors & inventory, Variance analysis, and Statutory Compliances.
10. Accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
11. CMA Data
12. Any other work assigned by the management.
|Salary||25 Lac To 32 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||20 - 30 Years|
Oruganti Consultants Private Limited
|About Company||This is an urgent requirement with one of our very renowned client.|